Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Pray for...

Labels:
...Safety, Wisdom and Power in the Pulpit. I guess if I had put that in the title I probably could have covered everything I needed to say in this post and could have kept it short and sweet!

We will be candidating at our first church this coming Saturday through Thursday (Feb 16-21) so please...please...pray for us! We will be driving down (about 15 hrs) to South Carolina to canidate at Gospel Light Baptist Church of Orangeburg, SC. This is one of two Independent Fundamental Baptist churches in the Orangeburg area that seek to reach nearly 60,000 souls for Christ. The church is small but eager so pray that the Lord will knit our hearts together and that our 'vision' will match up or if not that the doors will be obviously closed. I don't want to be so eager to serve that I jump out of God's will, for I know that there is a church somewhere that is uniquely prepared for us and that the Lord has uniquely prepared us for them.

Again, we covet your prayers for safety and wisdom. But I also desire prayer for calm nerves and power to preach the truth. I know the Lord gives the messages, the words, and the power so I ask that you'll pray that I wisely recognize these things from the Lord.

May God richly bless you all this week, my family and friends!
1 comments:
gravatar
Heather said...
February 20, 2008 at 5:26 PM  

We are praying for you! I head out today, but I will be praying for you while I am gone. -Brian

Post a Comment