Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

A Poem for the Day

Labels: ,
Oftimes the heavy tempests round me blow,
And o'er my soul the waves and billows go.
But when the storms beat loudest, and I cry
Aloud for help, the Master standeth by,
And whispers to my soul, "Lo, it is I."
Above the tempest wild I hear Him say,
"Beyond the darkness lies the perfect day;
In every path of thine, I lead the way."

As I transposed names from my monthly list to my prayer journal. I couldn't help but notice that this month how many of my family and friends had a trying month to begin this year.

Please lift up my brother's mother-in-law, Keta, who lost her husband this month and the rest of the family.

Please lift up the names of my lifelong friends, Dorothy and her children and grandchild they lost their husband/dad/grandpa, Mike, this month.

Please lift up my dear sweet friends Rande & Mishel, and their children and grandchildren who are going through a devastating trail in their life right now.

Please pray for Jamie's family as he was just laid-off.
0 comments:

Post a Comment