Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Presence brings Awareness

Labels:
The title really says it all as long as you understand the context and the parties involved in presence and awareness. Simply put when we draw closer to God or rather seek His presence then and only then are we able to operate with full awareness. Awareness of His grace! Awareness of His blessings. Awareness of His mercy and long-suffering. Awareness of His desire for us to obey Him. Awareness of our need to tell others of His presence. Read what one of our missionaries wrote recently.

The book of James in chapter one and verse eighteen says that, "Of his own will begat he us with the word of truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures." It was God out of His pure love and mercy that made me realize His verdict on my awful rebellion and to feel the awful guilt that I was justly condemned because of my sins. It was His grace that stopped me in my foolish race toward separation and brought me to my knees to seek His free grace in the Lord Jesus Christ.

Oh, His great grace has set my heart on fire for Him and made me give up myself to Him forever. Oh, that we be more grateful, more aware, and walk holy in these last evil days.

George Kinsey
Missionary to South Africa
0 comments:

Post a Comment